Here’s a crowd pleasing dip that will have you two-stepping right out of the kitchen!
- 3 T sugar
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can shoepeg corn (small, white kernels)
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 T minced cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 3 oz. (1/3 block) feta cheese, crumbled
Step One – Whisk the sugar, vinegar and oil in a large bowl.
Step Two – Add the black beans, corn, scallions, cilantro, jalapeño and cheese and mix well.
Chill until serving time. Serve with “scoop” style multi-grain tortilla chips. Serves 10.
Thanks, Jen Keatinge, for the recipe!